Author Topic: Groupvise problem  (Read 2762 times)

Offline fireman

Groupvise problem
« on: April 25, 2010, 01:39:27 AM »
Hi all small problem with Groupvise skin hope someone can help.

Installed Groupvise skin skin on roundcube 0.3.1 iredmail freebsd, all is working great love this skin, but I have one small problem, have searched the fourms looking for a solution but find none, I can't delete an e-mail from the inbox, I have to open the e-mail first then delete it. Anyone else having this issue. If so what is the fix. Thanks much and thanks for a great skin.

FM

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Groupvise problem
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 03:58:13 AM »
I can't reproduce your situation, because I'm using the 0.4-beta right now (and without the GroupVice skin).

Just a simple question: How did you select the mail in the in the list?

The checkbox is not for selecting mail, but for flagging. I know it's confusing, but the original Groupwise webclient does not have anything for flagging.

I'll try to update this in the new version for RoundCube 0.4.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline fireman

Groupvise problem
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 08:53:53 PM »
Thanks for your quick reply Julius, ur right u still have to click on the message to delete, same with the default skin. now I have a new deal i installed calendar, in the default skin it shows up but is pushed way to the right and icons are on top of each other, in Groupvice calendar does'nt show up at all, I can see it in the perfences but no link on the main page. not much in the forums about the calendar, so thanks for any help.

FM

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Groupvise problem
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 03:17:56 AM »
The original Groupvice theme was developed for Roundcube v0.2 and it performed well under v0.3. For most plug-ins I did not add an update.

The changes in v0.3.1 and the upcoming release of v0.4 (and the fact that I was very busy during those days) made me decide to recreate the skin, which is now in development. This is a start from scratch, so everything will be recreated.

After the initial release of the new skin, for the standard Roundcube, I'll try to add updates for the default and popular plug-ins. And maybe plug-in developers will add these by default with their creation.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he