Author Topic: jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)  (Read 188553 times)

Offline rosali

jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)
« Reply #315 on: July 05, 2011, 03:51:54 PM »
Yes, it is possible. Create a web-accessible folder outside Roundcube root and secure this folder by .htaccess to accept only requests from your server IP or localhost. All layers are fetched by cURL requests.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline roe1234

Just the Calendar Plugin
« Reply #316 on: July 05, 2011, 03:53:09 PM »
I'm looking for just the calendar plugin.  All I seem to be able to find is a 'bundle' with a lot of plugins.  Can you point me to where I can download the plugin?  Thanks.

Offline rosali

« Reply #317 on: July 05, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
Download the bundle and just pick 'jqueryui' and 'calendar' plugin. Where is the problem?
Regards,
Rosali

Offline quidam

CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION / CalDAV password issue
« Reply #318 on: July 06, 2011, 03:59:06 AM »
Hi Rosali,

first, thanks for the great plugin(s). I had two issues, though, when installing the calendar, which I would like to share with you:

When the curl option CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION is set in line 711 of program/class.http.php, I got a fatal error, because on my server open_basedir is set (and cannot be changed by me). As a workaround I commented out this line and do not seem to have any negative side effects. So maybe it could be configurable whether redirects are followed.

When trying to access my Google Calendar via CalDAV, I had the problem that the password was lost somewhere on the way.
I was able to trace the issue to program/backend/caldav.php. In line 41 the password is being decrypted, while (in my installation) it is plain already. So I changed

Code: [Select]
     'pass' => $this->rcmail->decrypt($this->rcmail->config->get('caldav_password',$this->rcmail->encrypt('pass'))),

to

Code: [Select]
     'pass' => $this->rcmail->config->get('caldav_password','pass'),

and now the Google Calendar events are loaded. Is this a bug it your code, or a corrupted installation on my side?

Regards

Ulrich

Offline rosali

« Reply #319 on: July 06, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »
Thanks for reporting/debugging this. Could you please open a ticket myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting. Tickets are my prefered way to make sure not to forget things!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline quidam

« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2011, 08:30:12 AM »
Ok, done for the password issue. The other one I cannot reproduce at the moment, so it seems to be configuration specific. I will open a ticket as soon as it occurs again.

Offline FreddyAV

« Reply #321 on: September 29, 2011, 01:52:26 AM »
When I run the test as stated in the calendar plugin's README file I get a PHP error:

PHP Error in /usr/local/disks/data1/www-root/mail/rundkub/program/include/rcube_template.php (402): Error loading template for calendar.redirect

and the page says: "SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error loading template for calendar.redirect"

Does anyone have any idea of what might be wrong?

Cheers,
Freddy

Offline rosali

« Reply #322 on: October 04, 2011, 01:08:40 AM »
Which skin are you using? The should be a file redirect in the templates subfolder of the skin.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Jurjen81

« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2012, 03:03:19 PM »
Hi Rosalie,

Thanks for maintaining all those plugins. I seem to have the same error as some posts above, i have no encryption and my calendar does not get populated from the caldav server (radicale). However if i create a post it does put it into the caldav calendar file. I don't find any errors in the log. Any ideas??

Offline Jurjen81

« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2012, 03:15:07 PM »
Tried to find the line mentioned earlier, but this seems a little different:

changing
 $pass = $this->rcmail->config->get('caldav_password',$this->rcmail->encrypt('pass'));
in
 $pass = $this->rcmail->config->get('caldav_password','pass');

Doesn't seem to work. The strange part is that my events still get posted to my caldav calendar, not retrieved. must be something easy i'm overlooking.

Offline Jurjen81

« Reply #325 on: January 13, 2012, 02:16:54 AM »
I also tried to set it up in your demo account, but got the same result, it doesn't seem to be able to retrieve any items, yet it seems to connect (place items in there).

Offline rosali

« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2012, 05:46:51 AM »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline rosali

« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2012, 01:46:32 PM »
Please test new release.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Jurjen81

« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2012, 04:19:42 AM »
This time it works, i upgraded to the latest callendar, but also to the latest version of the caldav server. I found out it was not the cause of the calendar plugin, but it was the version of the radicale caldav server, now everything works. thanks a lot!

Offline rosali

« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2012, 06:58:33 AM »
OK ... Do you have more details for me? I have dozens of similiar requests that Calendar Plugin stopped working. What is exactly the point which leeds to issues with Radical CalDAV? You can contact me directly (myroundcube at mail4us dot net).
Regards,
Rosali