Author Topic: can't access to address book  (Read 2687 times)

Offline worm75011

can't access to address book
« on: June 06, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »
Hi all,

I upgraded on the beta version : 0.4-beta, i can't go to the address book.
i have the error message :
prepare: [Error message: Unable to create prepared statement handle] [Last executed query: DEALLOCATE PREPARE mdb2_statement_pgsql_2a41092bc4f1587d07d864cef3750f7ae05bb41d9] [Native message: ERREUR: la relation « contactgroups » n'existe pas LIGNE 1 : SELECT * FROM contactgroups WHERE del1 AND user_id=$1 ORDE... ^]

i use a postgresql database engine
i use the postgres.update.sql script , i have some error.
i decide to destroyed my database and recreate the database and use the postgres.initial.sql, after i restore my data in the database

on the check : (check.php) i have the message : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_AS in /var/www/adm_global/webmail/installer/check.php on line 85

the test config with the URL send me :
Check config files
main.inc.php:  OK
db.inc.php:  OK
Check if directories are writable

RoundCube may need to write/save files into these directories
temp/:  OK
logs/:  OK
Check configured database settings
DSN (write):  OK
DB Schema:  NOT OK(Database schema differs)

Please manually execute the SQL statements from /var/www/adm_global/webmail/SQL/pgsql.update.sql on your database.
See comments in the file and execute queries that are superscribed with the currently installed version number.

thinks for your help

philippe

ps : sorry for my english

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
can't access to address book
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:41:23 PM »
there was a problem with the db check in the installer, it was fixed here Changeset 3556 for trunk/roundcubemail/installer ? Roundcube Webmail, have you tried the addressbook since you recreated the database?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline worm75011

thank's
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 01:10:44 AM »
Quote from: JohnDoh;28042
there was a problem with the db check in the installer, it was fixed here Changeset 3556 for trunk/roundcubemail/installer ? Roundcube Webmail, have you tried the addressbook since you recreated the database?

Ok
Thank you, it's ok now