Author Topic: Customize the Inbox Labels  (Read 3443 times)

Offline dpsamarasekara

Customize the Inbox Labels
« on: July 07, 2010, 09:13:10 AM »
hi,

i'm using roundcube email and when i read a mail all the Subject,Sender,Recipient date fields are visible. but i don't need to show recipient lable and email. so please tell me how can i fix this. i tried to edit somes codes but couldn't do that.

and my address book also not working.if i added contacts to the address book it doesn't show the list when i click on the address book. at the config.inc files it sets to 'sql' as the type.

please help

thank
Dinesh

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:44:02 PM »
Quote from: dpsamarasekara;28614

i'm using roundcube email and when i read a mail all the Subject,Sender,Recipient date fields are visible. but i don't need to show recipient lable and email. so please tell me how can i fix this. i tried to edit somes codes but couldn't do that.

So your saying you want to remove columns? You can chose what columns you want in RoundCube 0.4 beta.
Quote from: dpsamarasekara;28614

and my address book also not working.if i added contacts to the address book it doesn't show the list when i click on the address book. at the config.inc files it sets to 'sql' as the type.

Are there any errors in your error log?

Offline dpsamarasekara

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 02:55:28 AM »
hi,

thank you for commenting.

yes, i need to remove receiver email address from message view. that's not the inbox column. when i click on a mail in inbox it opens. i need to change that mail box header columns. without going to another version can i that please.

addressbook,

there was a plugin called automatic address book and for that there was some errors saying couldn't find....

but i removed that and now there's no eny error logs. but still i couldn't load the contacts to my address book.please guide me to do that.

thank you very much

Dines

Offline dpsamarasekara

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 11:48:39 PM »
any luck, please

Offline corbosman

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 01:40:21 AM »
You could write a plugin that removes the recipient and email from the headers. You can probably use the message_headers_output hook for that, although im not sure it allows you to modify existing headers.

Offline dpsamarasekara

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 08:32:17 AM »
thank you for commenting,

but i'am new to this roundcube and i don't know how to right that.if you know the place that round cube generate headers then i can remove them from there.

and still my address book is still not working and no erros in error log. how can i get my contacts to my address book? any ideas ?

thank you
Dinesh