Author Topic: How to direct the roundcube in the url  (Read 2692 times)

Offline sasi

How to direct the roundcube in the url
« on: July 08, 2010, 03:00:16 AM »
HI Team,

I had installed Roundcube and completed all the smtp and imap configuration including the mysql configuration.All the application gave a positive reply.But i do how to get login screen by the URL.If iam typing my domainname and index.php the roundcube window is opening but while giving the username and password it is replying that IT WORKS.

And while giving the domainname index.php and roundcube a different page is opening so please guide me how to solve this issue.

Please help to finish up this Issue,i had attached the screen shots

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »
It looks like you have a index.htm or index.html in the main RoundCube folder. If you remove it it should work.

Offline sasi

Mail sending and receiving problem
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 04:30:54 AM »
Quote from: skaero;28646
It looks like you have a index.htm or index.html in the main RoundCube folder. If you remove it it should work.

HI Skareo,

Now iam able to see the roundcube webmail client page but if sending a mail iam not able to receive it.but iam not getting any error  please guide to finish this
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:21:09 AM by sasi »

Offline qnrq

• http://pipemail.org/
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 04:12:51 AM »
Quote from: sasi;28647
HI Skareo,

Now iam able to see the roundcube webmail client page but if sending a mail iam not able to receive it.but iam not getting any error  please guide to finish this

Take a look at /var/log/mail.log