Author Topic: How to Stop Multiple window opening  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Sheba

How to Stop Multiple window opening
« on: July 25, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »
We have a roundcube email system using codeigniter for the permission process. Each time a recipient chooses a permission option - Accept, Reject or Report Abuse, a new window opens. The permission process is done in codeigniter. How do I prevent a new window from opening?

To read emails or access any other roundcube option, stays in same window. So the question is what is missing in the codeigniter code that interfaces with Roundcube?

Here is the code which link resides in the html code of the body of the email sent:

Accept/url

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »
I don't know what your talking about, can you give a clearer example.

Offline Sheba

Roundcube multiple window opening
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 03:53:27 PM »
Thanks skaero for your prompt response.  Please see attachment.  While the email is open and when any of the buttons is clicked it opens a new inbox window with the same email showing but no header or footer of site in the new window.

The project is under an NDA so I cannot share the link otherwise I would have you log in and see for yourself.  Hope my explanation and image makes it clearer.

Thanks again.

Sheba

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »
All links within emails in RoundCube are forced to open in a new window, you would need to to modify the link opening JavaScript code r move the buttons outside of the email.

Offline Sheba

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:02:13 PM »
Many thanks, we'll try that.  Have an awesome week!