Author Topic: Mail_mime::getTXTBody()  (Read 3935 times)

Offline realtime

Mail_mime::getTXTBody()
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »
Hello,

I just installed the new Version 0.4 on a Debian Lenny system and get the following error message in the error log when trying to send a mail:
Code: [Select]
HP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Mail_mime::getTXTBody() in /var/www/webmail/program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc on line 517
The Debian package php-mail-mime is installed. But the documentation of Mail_mime on the PEAR website does not tell anything about a function getTXTBody. It only knows setTxtBody.

Any suggestions?

Thx,
Peter

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »
Quote from: realtime;29300
But the documentation of Mail_mime on the PEAR website does not tell anything about a function getTXTBody. It only knows setTxtBody.

Its there: http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime/docs/latest/Mail_Mime/Mail_mime.html#methodgetTXTBody May want to double check what version you have.

Offline realtime

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »
Thanks. It seems that Debian Lenny (and Sqeeze too!) have too old versions of this PEAR packages.

I wonder that the Requirements page at the wiki Howto_Requirements ? Roundcube Webmail does not tell anything about the necessary PEAR packages and the required versions. :confused:

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 11:30:39 AM »
If you download the standard version on the website it comes with them so if you don't have them it still works but they are only used if you don't have it on your system, I'm guessing that's why its not there but I agree with you that it should be listed.

Offline realtime

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 11:39:28 AM »
I see. I downloaded the GPL (dependent): 0.4 version from sourceforge. On the first look it looks like this is a version licenced under the GPL and the other is not. I downloaded the Stable: 0.4 version and found the GPL licence file in there too.

Maybe the page Downloading Roundcube webmail should explain the difference between those two versions...