Author Topic: Sent folder Not created Automaticaly  (Read 2515 times)

Offline awillbard

Sent folder Not created Automaticaly
« on: November 15, 2010, 10:36:45 AM »
My round cube 0.31 server corrupted, luckily I had backup, I decided to install round cube 4.2, and populate the old database to it, everything went fine except that when a user who was  created from a backup login , the Sent, Drafts, Junk and Trash are not created automatically, I have to manually create them  after a user logs in, although I have set $rcmail_config['create_default_folders'] = TRUE;  in main.inc.php,

The folder are successfully created automatically when I create a new user.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 12:57:42 PM »
this is how its meant to work. folders are only auto created the very first time a user logs in because otherwise if they logged in and then deleted the folder it would come back everytime they login.

i suggest you either delete the users from the rc database (then it will be the very first time they have logged in) or restore your users' mailboxes from the backup.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline awillbard

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 02:09:31 AM »
This Problem started when I restored my users from the mailbox Backup, only the Inbox folder is created automatically, is there no way I can create them globally and then populate them to all accounts?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »
Thats not really a Roundcube question, it depends on your server setup. You could write a script may be that goes though all your mailboxes and creates the folders if they are missing i guess.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…