Author Topic: Read Inbox Oldest to newest?  (Read 2801 times)

Offline StephanMcGowan

Read Inbox Oldest to newest?
« on: April 03, 2011, 11:33:32 PM »
Roundcube automaticly sets up the inbox to read newest to oldest, I have it set up right now to recieve orders from the shop and this is a bit of a pain as I need to deal with orders oldest to newest. With with only two options after moving/responding to an e-mail order is to move to the next mail or return to inbox, since it only moves down the list (and the oldest is at the bottom already) it automatically just goes back to the inbox and I have to click to find the last page in the inbox again and then on through every single order all over again rather than just the fast, fluid skip to the next e-mail I need to and keep going option I used to have with hotmail.

I quite like the rest of the way roudcube is set up and I don't really want to go back to hotmail, but this newest to oldest thing with the next message option and inbox is a real pain in the ***. I've looked all over the settings and can't find anything to fix this Is there anything I can do to change this setting?

Even just being able to use the "move to" option while viewing from the preview plane would be a real time saver instead of having to go into hundreds of individual e-mails to move them and/or flag them since you an only seem to flag from the inbox, but can only move from the e-mail, it is a lot of running in circles.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:37:33 PM by StephanMcGowan »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Read Inbox Oldest to newest?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
i think this might only work if your imap server supports sorting but have you tried just clicking on the "date" column heading to make it sort the other way?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦