Author Topic: New email count for multiple identities  (Read 2782 times)

Offline spetz

New email count for multiple identities
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:35:53 AM »
I have RoundCube working with multiple emails but I want to know if there is a way to see what accounts have new mail with out having to switch to that one. Even just having the the new mail count beside each email you can select to switch too.

Even more complex is there the possibility of having all the accounts on the side where the mail boxes show simultaneously. I am think something like you see in Thunderbird.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »
The closes to what you want is the accounts plugin myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting but there is no way to view multiple accounts at once.

Offline spetz

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »
Quote from: skaero;34109
The closes to what you want is the accounts plugin myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting but there is no way to view multiple accounts at once.

I am actually already using that and it working quite well, thanks.

My main issue is I have around over 10 accounts and dont want to have to manually click each one to look to see if there is new emails in the inbox. I am thinking something like new email count beside each account name in the drop down list that is used to switch accounts. That or just a new mail notification count listed some where even if its on a separate page.