Author Topic: Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) package  (Read 2900 times)

Offline mikef

Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) package
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:16:54 PM »
Any chance of an Ubuntu 10.04 deb package for 0.5.1 being created? I attempted installing it from the Natty package but then I couldn't load the INBOX without also installing Natty's libsjs-jquery. At which point I found I was unable to send any email and I get this in /var/log/roundcube/errors when I try:

> PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Mail_mime::getTXTBody() in /usr/share/roundcube/program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc on line 544

I tried installing newer versions of php-net-smtp, php-mail-mime, & php-mail-mimedecode but that had seemingly no effect.

I am completely aware that installing Natty packages in Lucid should not be done, but I was mainly just trying to see what was required to make it work. I do not plan to do this on the final production system.

Offline mikef

Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) package
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 10:48:33 PM »
I forgot to mention that doing an install on the same system from the tarball on the roundcube homepage works fine allowing me to send email and view the Inbox without messing around with packages from Natty. However I would really prefer to have a deb package install.