Poll

Do you think this would be useful?

es
1 (100%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Wondering how to add Contact and Calender to IMAP  (Read 6846 times)

Offline pogizzle

Wondering how to add Contact and Calender to IMAP
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »
Hi there,

I'm not sure if this will be possible at all but if it is... It's like the best home solution for a makeshift "Exchange with ActiveSync"

Ideally it would be a 2-way sync that you could sync mobile phones and outlook through an IMAP connection to your RoundCube mail server.  

I'm really interested and finding a mail solution where me and my family can share contacts and calender from one server.

Please fill me in if this is possible.

bilbo_b

Re: Wondering how to add Contact and Calender to IMAP
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:56:52 AM »
its not possible trough IMAP. But i use Z-Push for this thing. Z-Push is OpenSource and devloped in PHP. It lives "between" some "Backends". Backends can be IMAP, CardDAV, CalDAV, LDAP, Zarafa or other Servers. On the other side is a Mobile Phone with Exchange ActiveSync Protocol. Then you can sync and get Push-Mails also from a IMAP Server and the other Backends to your Phone. Basicly it is developed for the Zarafa Server, but it also works with the Backends above. I use it with my Windows Phone 7.5 and it works very good.