Author Topic: Calendar problem with new 1.1 bundle  (Read 6458 times)

Offline deltatech

Calendar problem with new 1.1 bundle
« on: May 01, 2011, 03:57:36 AM »
I am having a problem with the calendar in the new 1.1 bundle.   When clicking on a calendar event, then click on export and Send invitation.   It crashes..

If compose_newwindow is installed and on, it will bring up a new window with service not available.

If compose_newwindow is not installed or on, it will just bring up an empty window.

I have tried this in both the default and the meh skins and in multiple browsers and it does it no matter what.

This is NOT a problem in the older 1.0 plugin bundle

Has anyone else seen this or have a solution?

Offline rosali

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:05:45 AM »
Works for me. Should I try to track this back remotely. I won't catch time for that before Thursday.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline deltatech

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
Quote from: rosali;34551
Works for me. Should I try to track this back remotely. I won't catch time for that before Thursday.

This is very odd.  I have two roundcube installations.  One is live for my customers and the other is my development site.  Both share the same MySQL database and imap server.  

This calendar bug was happening on both installations and suddenly, it works fine on the live installation, but is still broken on the development installation.

A diff -r of the two plugins/calendar directories show them to be exactly alike except for the contents of the temp directory and the lastcron.txt

I don't know what suddenly made my live installation start working or why the demo installation is failing.   You still have my server login credentials if you want to take a look.  

Those credentials I gave you are for my demo installation which is where the problems are.

Offline rosali

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM »
Did you access it by 'localhost' instead of real url?

Is there anything in the error log (f.e. handler not found ...)?
Regards,
Rosali

Offline deltatech

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 04:48:54 PM »
Quote from: rosali;34560

No, I am accessing remotely using the same browsers on both sites.  The URLs are.

Code: [Select]
http://www.demo1234.org/roundcube/

https://www.deltatechnicalservices.com/webmail/

The first url is where the problem is.  When I click on an event, then click export, then check Send Invitation,  it shows me nothing but the task bar on top and the rest of the page is blank.   If I use compose_newwindow, it opens a new window with a 500 error.

The URL it takes me to is..
http://www.demo1234.org/roundcube/?_task=dummy&_action=plugin.calendar_send_invitation&_id=30

Nothing in the logs, nether errors nor calendar.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:51:12 PM by deltatech »

Offline deltatech

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
Quote from: rosali;34560

Here is a clue..  I finally got an error message.  Also I discovered that this problem is only for one user now.  

[May/02/2011 13:53:35 -0700]: PHP Error: Invalid session in /var/www/vhosts/demo1234.org/httpdocs/roundcube/program/steps/mail/compose.inc on line 44 (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail&_id=12770806164dbf19ced5085&_action=compose)

Offline rosali

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 05:02:50 PM »
Try to use separate session tables for your test and productive setup.

Yet, I have no other clue.
Regards,
Rosali