Author Topic: Which email you are logged in not displayed  (Read 3256 times)

Offline hobstine

Which email you are logged in not displayed
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:43:08 AM »
Hello,

I found out when using roundcube that when you logg in with one of your email, there is nothing in the panel that says / reminds you which email you are currently using.
This can be annoying when you manage several email and you live one opened, when coming back to it you do not know at a quick glance which email you are using.
Would it be nice to have a "you are currently logged in as mail@domainname.com" somewhere in the top header. Is there a quick way to achieve this.
I tried to find some post about that without success, should I try plugins or make a feature request?
Thanks for any help.
Cheers

Offline dshepherd

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 09:01:16 AM »
You can display the email address of the currently logged in user by installing either the moreuserinfo or accounts plugins. Please note that you'll also need to install the settings plugin with either of these.

Offline hosenhans

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 09:49:46 AM »
Hey hobstine,

have a look at this older thread with a similar if not the same issue:

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/3-news-announcements/12-general-discussion/7172-email-address-top.html

Offline dshepherd

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 10:46:23 AM »
Quote from: hosenhans;34917
Hey hobstine,

have a look at this older thread with a similar if not the same issue:

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/3-news-announcements/12-general-discussion/7172-email-address-top.html

Using a plugin would be a better option because by modifying the code, you'll need to make the same modification each time you upgrade to a newer version.

Offline hobstine

Thanks
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »
Hello Everybody

Thanks for your quick replies. I will try the plugin option as indeed, if there is a need to upgrade roundcube it will keep changes in configuration.

I will let you know if everything when fine when I am done.

Thanks again.