Author Topic: 2 RC instances (with different DB) and first instance get disconnected  (Read 2266 times)

Offline dkyu

Hi,

I'm trying to find the best way to access 2 different emails addresses from same IMAP server via Roundcube

For now I've tried installing 2 instances of latest stable RC on 2 separate folders and with 2 different databases BUT when I login with same browser to the 2 different RC instances, I get disconnected from the first one just after logging to the 2nd instance. When doing login to each instance via 2 different browsers (one instance per browser) it does work.

Is there a cookie tweaking or any config setting that I should adjust ?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
2 RC instances (with different DB) and first instance get disconnected
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 07:13:00 AM »
you could may be try using differnt session domains for the two different instences, not sure if that would work or not. main.inc.php.dist in trunk/roundcubemail/config. rc isnt designed to be logged in with multiple accounts at the same time

Edit: having thought about it i dont actually think this would work coz while you can write cookies for any domain you want you can only read cookies for your domain. better solution i think might be 2 different subdomains pointing at the same install, that does work.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:11:00 AM by JohnDoh »
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦