Author Topic: How do I connect Roundcube to view all rooms in my Citadel Mail server  (Read 4775 times)

Offline greavette

Hello,

We use Citadel mail (Citadel.org) for our mail.  We currently use Thunderbird through IMAP.  I've successfully installed Roundcube on Ubuntu Lucid Server edition and have connected to our Mail Server with IMAP.  The problem I'm having though is not all my Rooms (in Citadel, Folders are called rooms) show up in Roundcube.  

Has anyone connected all their rooms to Roundcube using IMAP.  If so, what config changes did you make to get this working.

Thank you.

Offline greavette

How do I connect Roundcube to view all rooms in my Citadel Mail server
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 11:24:19 PM »
I've asked on the Citadel forum to see if someone there has configured Roundcube to speak to Citadel through IMAP.  I've received the following response about connecting Squirrelmail to Citadel through IMAP:

Squirrelmail will communicate to Citadel via IMAP. To configure it, map it to the Folderstructure Citadel provides by modifying the following SquirrelMail configsettings:

$default_move_to_trash = true;
$default_move_to_sent = true;
$default_save_as_draft = true;
$trash_folder = 'INBOX/Trash';
$sent_folder = 'INBOX/Sent Items';
$draft_folder = 'INBOX/Drafts';
$auto_expunge = true;
$delete_folder = false;

From the above, is there a way to configure Roundcube using the above configurations?

Thank you.

Offline greavette

How do I connect Roundcube to view all rooms in my Citadel Mail server
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 03:12:29 AM »
I've now re-installed Roundcube from SVN and I can now see all my folder on my Citadel server.  Not sure why installing from apt-get on Ubuntu Server 10.04 (Lucid) didn't work for me.