Author Topic: Login Credentials  (Read 3425 times)

Offline mksarc

Login Credentials
« on: December 22, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »
Hi all,
I am very new to all this and this may be a simple problem, but I have just installed Roundcube through my hosting company and everything went as it should i suppose. I received an email giving me the url address, but no login credentials. When I go to the url where I have Roundcube installed I have a login screen, but I have no clue what the username and password is supposed to be. Is there a default username/password that I'm not aware of?
Thanks.
m

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Login Credentials
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »
RoundCube is a webmail client, you need to login with your email account information.

Offline mksarc

login
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »
Thank you. Which email account information? The installation did not ask for one, nor did it give me the option of placing one. I tried using the email I use with the hosting company that ran the script, but it didn't work. Forgive my lack of knowledge...

m

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Login Credentials
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »
Its probably best if you ask your hosting company for help, the login should be an email account you have with them and the username most likely include the domain (i.e. user@example.com).

Offline mksarc

Login Credentials
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 10:19:48 AM »
Thanks again. The frustrating part of this is that they told me to contact rouncube. I tried the email I use for my hosting provider and it doesn't work either...oh well, only thing I know to do is choose a different mail client software at this point, unless there is another route...
Thanks.
m

Offline mraj259

Login Credentials
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »
Can you pass me the error message that you receive while logging into roundcube mail application with email address which you use in ur hosting company?