Author Topic: Server Error 500 when we read some Mail, html ?  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Tfdi

Server Error 500 when we read some Mail, html ?
« on: May 22, 2012, 03:37:34 AM »
Hi,

i'm new user of roundcube, i install it yesterday, when i try to read some mail (html i think), i have an Error 500, i look in error_log from apache, there is this :

[Tue May 22 09:17:48 2012] [error] PHP Warning:  date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/web/roundcube/program/include/rcube_config.php on line 96

[Tue May 22 09:17:48 2012] [error] PHP Warning:  date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/web/roundcube/program/include/rcube_config.php on line 97

[Tue May 22 09:17:48 2012] [error] PHP Warning:  date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2,0/DST' instead in /home/web/roundcube/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 603

So, there is a problem with the date format, but i don't know where i have to make the change.

Offline Tfdi

Re: Server Error 500 when we read some Mail, html ?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:09:46 PM »
nobody ?..

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 02:03:49 PM »
Make sure date.timezone is set correctly in the php.ini.

Offline Tfdi

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 01:01:32 PM »
yes... i have

date.timezone = "Europe/Paris"

But the problem is the same .... error 500 when i read an html mail.

Of course, i restart httpd before ...