Author Topic: Plugin manager problem.  (Read 16269 times)

Offline s33ba

Plugin manager problem.
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:33:38 AM »
Hello,

I have problem with plugin manager i have installed it according to documentation from http://unlockforus.com/myroundcube-plugins/documentation/installation i have registered plugin in my main.inc.php config file so it look's like this $rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('plugin_manager'); but stil it dosent work i cant even see it in settings on my roundcube page i have tried everything i managed to find in google but no luck so far. I'm running version 0.7.2 of roundcube and the latest version of plugin manager.

Regards,
Sebastian

Offline s33ba

Re: Plugin manager problem.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 09:04:50 AM »
Thanks but unfortunately this is not the case, since i have only plugin manager registered in my config file - $rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('plugin_manager');

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 06:53:40 PM »
Did you configure plugin_manager at all? Did you create your copy of config.inc.php.dist -> config.inc.php and then edited config.inc.php accordingly?

Offline s33ba

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 08:31:21 AM »
Did you configure plugin_manager at all? Did you create your copy of config.inc.php.dist -> config.inc.php and then edited config.inc.php accordingly?

Hi,
Yes i did all that i've added designated admin email and still nothing can't see it in settings menu my error log also dosn't show anything suspicious everything looks fine except it dosn't work :/

Offline MonkeyDrone

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »

Hi,
Yes i did all that i've added designated admin email and still nothing can't see it in settings menu my error log also dosn't show anything suspicious everything looks fine except it dosn't work :/

I will second that; I have been fighting with Roundcube for two days now non-stop; the plugin_manager does not seem to be working.

That's what I have in my config file.
"
// List of active plugins (in plugins/ directory)
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('plugin_manager');
"

and I also have edited the config file for plugin_manager so that it recognize the admin user.

I still don't see jack when I login with my one and only account on roundcube.

Extra Info:
I did a fresh install of roundcube two days ago on a dedicated machine on Debian 6.0 64Bit

Has there been some new updates to roundcube that could have potentially broken something?

Any help would be appreciated; if you need more tech info from my side; let me know.

Cheers.

I cleared up my error log and just logged in once and logged out and this is what I have from it.

[03-Jun-2012 18:24:57] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 393
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:57] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 2647
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:57 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins///.php (POST /roundcube/?_task=&_action=login)
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:58] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 393
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:58] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 2647
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:58 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins///.php (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail)
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:59] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 393
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:59] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 2647
[03-Jun-2012 18:24:59 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins///.php (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=getunread&_remote=1&_=1338740700226&_unlock=0)
[03-Jun-2012 18:25:03] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 393
[03-Jun-2012 18:25:03] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 2647
[03-Jun-2012 18:25:03 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins///.php (GET /roundcube/?_task=logout)

End of log

Seems like it has trouble loading up the plugin; or more like locating the plugin properly?

I am trying to make heads and tails out of the error log but it seems to be beyond my understanding of the system.
Any help appreciated deciphering the log.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:28:53 PM by MonkeyDrone »

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
Alright, there are only two things that I can think of that could be preventing plugin_manager from loading for you. The first one is PHP requirement...

Roundcube Version: 0.7.1 or higher
PHP: 5.2.1 or newer up to PHP 5.3.x
Plugin required: qtip, global_alias, jqueryui.

In plugin_manager confi.inc.php there is more than admin e-mail to be configured. Please make sure you have configured your host accordingly. Plugin Manager ships with default configuration that needs to be adjusted.